Regional Facilitator (x 21 opportunities)
£35k- £45k per annum
Full-time – Permanent – 35 hrs pw
Home Based – Regional role
The Education and Training Foundation (ETF) helps ensure that the Further Education and Training sector develops world class leaders, teachers and trainers. We work across the whole FE sector and are funded by Government grant, commercial contracts, professional membership (The Society for Education and Trainng – SET) and accreditation fees and a variety of other business activities.
We are now looking to appoint a Regional Facilitator who will provide an effective engagement account management service to providers, including agreeing, implementing and monitoring training needs, and maximising business opportunities for ETF, through cross selling other services.
The role will report into the Regional Manager and will be responsible in managing a caseload of providers through a national workforce development strategy with the objective of providing professional development training for T Level providers.
Each Regional Facilitator post will be suitable for applicants based in any of the locations across the following regions:
- London, South East and East England
- East Midlands, West Midlands or South West England
- North East England, North West England, North Yorkshire and The Humber or South and West Yorkshire
The successful candidate will:
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent
- Have experience in a middle manager level role within the FE industry, with a strong understanding of the national picture
- Be commercially aware with the ability to develop and implement a national delivery strategy
- Have a proven track record of account/performance management, with the ability to handle complex delivery development opportunities
- Have the ability to build strong stakeholder relationships which promote programme objectives.
- Have the ability to demonstrate strong understanding, knowledge and experience of what makes professional development in an education and training environment effective
- Willing to undertake considerable travelling and overnight stays on behalf of the organisation.
If you are an exceptional candidate who would like to make an impact and enjoy working in a vibrant and cooperative environment, we will welcome your application.
Apply for the Regional Facilitator role here.
You can find the full job description for the role here.
The Education and Training Foundation values diversity and is committed to making appointments on merit by fair and open processes, in accordance with its equal opportunities policy.
Our employees enjoy a generous benefits package
Our values are: