|Job title:||Regional Manager (x 3 opportunities)|
|Salary:||£40k– £55k per annum|
|Status:||Full-time – Permanent – 35 hrs pw|
|Location:||Home Based – Regional role|
The Education and Training Foundation (ETF) helps ensure that the Further Education and Training sector develops world class leaders, teachers and trainers. We work across the whole FE sector and are funded by Government grant, commercial contracts, professional membership (The Society for Education and Training – SET) and accreditation fees and a variety of other business activities.
We are now looking to appoint Regional Manager who will implement a national workforce development strategy, on a regional basis with the objective of providing professional development training for providers across selected region of England.
The role will report into the Head of Regional Engagement and will be responsible for developing and implementing an in-depth stakeholder mapping and engagement strategy to ensure ETF effectively understands the needs of stakeholders in the T Level Professional Development (TLPD) delivery.
The role will be responsible for engaging with providers in a specified region including account management in addition to ensuring that network and other collaborative activity has sufficient geographical coverage and high quality content.
Each Regional Manager post will be suitable for applicants based in any of the locations across the following regions:
- London, South East England, East England
- Midlands, South West England
- North England
The successful candidate will:
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent
- Knowledge and understanding about how to develop and deliver network and collaborative professional development activity
- Be commercially aware with the ability to develop and implement a national delivery strategy.
- Have experience of account/performance management, with the ability to handle complex delivery development opportunities.
- Have experience of managing teams with the ability to motivate and empower individuals.
- Ability to build strong stakeholder relationships which promote programme objectives and increase participation rates in ETF’s programmes.
- Be willing to undertake considerable travelling and overnight stays on behalf of the organisation.
- Be very high level of interpersonal and communication skills, including effective presentation delivery.
- Ability to reach decisions and judgments based upon balanced assessment of the technical, business and human factors involved.
If you are an exceptional candidate who would like to make an impact and enjoy working in a vibrant and cooperative environment, we will welcome your application.
Apply for the Regional Manager position here.
You can find the full job description for the role here.
The Education and Training Foundation values diversity and is committed to making appointments on merit by fair and open processes, in accordance with its equal opportunities policy.
Our employees enjoy a generous benefits package
Our values are: